SSC33 Steph's got some great Colors.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to another week at Sunday Stamps! So glad that you decided to join us... I'm Steph and I've got a colour challenge for you this week. When I chose the colour scheme, I was thinking of Valentine's Day that is a couple of weeks away... but don't feel pressured to make a lovey-dovey card.

Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product.
4. Deadline is Friday February 1st @12pm EST.
5. Have FUN!!


Check out the inspiration that the wonderful Design Team has for you and then get creating. We can't wait to see what you come up with because you inspire us too!

____________________________________________

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun color challenge and beautiful inspiration. I just signed up to follow your challenges.

Amanda Frankel said...

My first challenge with you! I have appreciated all of the "love" left in my comments on my blog! I will definitely play again!