SSC109 it's Color time!

Sunday, September 6, 2015


Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps.. We are on a Color Challenge week and we are using shades of Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Crushed Curry. Feel free to use any brand of product or shades you may have in your stash. 

We're welcoming a new Guest Designer this month as well ... Please welcome Marsha Reed


"Hi!  I’m Marsha Reed.  I'm the mother of three handsome sons and nine beautiful grandchildren!  I discovered card making when a friend invited me to a Stampin’ Up!® party.  It was love at first card for me.  When I’m not in my studio, I enjoy reading, writing, sewing, watching movies and spending time with my family.  I am a Design Team Member for Christmas Card Challenges and a Watercooler Artist for Watercooler Wednesday Challenges."


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept 18th @ 6pm EST. 

__________________


3 comments:

CG said...

Thank you for the great color inspiration! Best, CG

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great cards ladies and welcome GD Marsha!

ike said...

What super DT creations :-) Thank you for this fun Challenge :-D

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page