SSC111 Feeling Grey!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2015


Happy Sunday everyone... I hope you are having a great weekend. Before we get to this week's Challenge we want to welcome a new Design Team member... Please give a warm Hello to Teresa Kline, we are so excited to have her joining us! Please stop by her blog and check out more of her work.


" Hello everyone, I am Teresa Kline. I have always been the crafty sort, starting at a very young age. I have been creating cards for over ten years and I luv the process; from being inspired, to shopping, to organizing, and creating. I have had the privilege of being on many design teams over the years and I am super excited to be apart of Sunday Stamps! I truly enjoy sending my cards and luv to encourage others with my work and inspiring words. I hope you look for me and my creations, you can find me on my blog, Paperie Blooms; IG, 2klines; and SCS. "

So who's ready to get inky??? This week we have a Color Challenge for you and we are feeling a bit on the Neutral side today. You're  welcome to use any brand of products you have in your stash. Remember you can also use shades of White & Black. 


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct. 16th @ 6pm EST. 

__________________



2 comments:

Agi said...

Thanks for the isnpirating colour challenge. Amazing DT cards!

stempelfrida said...

This is such a lovely inspiration picture.
I saw that some of the design team cards use further colours like red, pink, yellow, gold. Is that ok for the participants as long as they are used in only a very minor portion?
Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de